During my healing journey there were indeed challenges but all was woven together with beautiful golden threads of love, friendship, generosity, compassion and immense, healing gifts to make the beautiful tapestry of my life right now. . The JOURNEY IS EVERYTHING... each moment of it. These slideshows are a tribute to all the blessings of living, moment to moment, during these last two years. All the IMMENSE LOVE, DEEP FRIENDSHIP, TIMELESS BEAUTY, and TREASURED MEMORIES of my blessed life along the healing path.
TO WATCH an individual slide show press both the play symbol on the music and the play icon on the picture.
1. EVERYTHING MUST CHANGE Form is emptiness, emptiness form. Lift takes us on twists and turns. What never changes in our eternal spirits.
2. YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU REALLY WANT (but you must try, try, and try ... you'll succeed at last.)
3. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP When I was coming up from the vets after Tattoo's death, it was a rainy night with an empty car carrier. I turned on the radio and asked for a song. This is what played to my heavy heart and soul. It became a theme song for the journey ahead. Ya gotta keep your head up...you can let your hair down Life is just a journey, stop your worries...Everything is going turn out fine, turn out.
4. THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR "Keep smiling, keep shining, knowing you can count on me" How can one say my journey has not been blessed when withiin each of these photographs is the love of family and friends ... sharing the miracle of the moment.
5. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD Indeed, it's a wonderful world. Just a small testimony to the beauty that surrounded me, comforted me, healed me, and brought me great joy. Moment to moment. Quote